Create Room Issue

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, this just started to happen to me and im not sure why. The other day I added a furni. My hotel started acting up cause for some reason the item wouldn't appear in the catalog. I figured maybe i put the sql wrong or something what ever. But it wasn't showing in the catalog which usually even if there swf isnt there I would get a black box. But in this case that wasn't even happening it wasn't loading any new furni.

This leads me up to my new problem. I purged and cleared my cache and restarted my emu, now when I create a room in the hotel it kicks me back to the home page (out of the client).

I have deleted the furni i added and the swfs thinking that might of caused it but it still hasnt fixed the bug. Not sure whats going on never saw this before, maybe its an emu issue?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Creating a room is different from adding the new furni for sure. For the furniture issue you just gotta make sure all those IDs link up properly (I'm sure you know), I released a tool that can do all the sqls you just have to fix the furniture interactions after you add them.

For the room kicking you out is there anything in the emulator log files?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Have you updated your emulator revision lately? It sounds like a structure change. There should be an error, if not, what packet does it disconnect you on?

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Have you updated your emulator revision lately? It sounds like a structure change. There should be an error, if not, what packet does it disconnect you on?

I havnt changed the emu or revision been using the same everything, i didnt even touch the structure lol.

Users who are viewing this thread