Create a proper DevBest logo (one that can be just an outline) and I'll have it tattoo'd

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I like tattoo's, and all the tattoos I have, do represent some part of my personal history. DevBest has been a big part of that, @RastaLulz came up with the idea, and I actually like it.

Note: There's no limit, deadline or whatever on this. I know how that would end, with just penis submissions. Whenever I see one I really like, I'll have it tattoo'd on my leg.

The design should be tattoo-able, and can only use the color black.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
earFopg1cZL3.png

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
Hey it’s me. I know we haven’t got on couple times but I’m doing my best to improve that with myself. I really hope you like this and good luck finding a good one and I hope you do get it done. I would, best wishes

You must be registered for see images attach

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hey it’s me. I know we haven’t got on couple times but I’m doing my best to improve that with myself. I really hope you like this and good luck finding a good one and I hope you do get it done. I would, best wishes

I honestly actually kinda like these

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I think if the style of this image gets a bit more polished it could be a pretty sick design

Yeah I was actually thinking the same. If no other submissions come in that I like, I might actually ask a tattoo artist to make the lines straightened out (unless @hr1 can do it himself).

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
Yeah I was actually thinking the same. If no other submissions come in that I like, I might actually ask a tattoo artist to make the lines straightened out (unless @hr1 can do it himself).
For sure, I have adobe still, bare with me, been busy these days.

Users who are viewing this thread