Crashed my car

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I was stressed and in a hurry because I almost missed a very important appointment. In an turn my tire came in a muddy sandbank, which caused me to lose control of the car. Everything after that happened in a flash, I remember seeing myself heading towards some trees, thinking alright I'm dead, closed my eyes and suddenly the car stopped.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
That's what you get for suspending my findretros account, consider yourself WARNED!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I was stressed and in a hurry because I almost missed a very important appointment. In an turn my tire came in a muddy sandbank, which caused me to lose control of the car. Everything after that happened in a flash, I remember seeing myself heading towards some trees, thinking alright I'm dead, closed my eyes and suddenly the car stopped.
Damn lucky you.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Jesus, glad you're ok. I've been in a crash before & it's not pleasant at all. Especially with the shock that comes with it. Glad you're ok mate.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
The day after brings a shitload of muscle pain. Feels like I did a full body workout yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread