Crackables system

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey,

I have a quick question, some of my crackables say "Use" when you click on them, and some don't. Even though they both crack fine, how would I get rid of the "0/1 Hits" and "Use" on these furnitures?

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hey,

I have a quick question, some of my crackables say "Use" when you click on them, and some don't. Even though they both crack fine, how would I get rid of the "0/1 Hits" and "Use" on these furnitures?

Thanks!
can you just make the interaction_modes_count to 0 to get rid of the 'use' button?😊

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I'll try but they're all set to 1 and some say Use and some don't.
it should get rid of the button if you make it 0, i don't know much about crackables i've wanted them added but never actually asked anyone but yeah try putting them as 0

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The 'Use' button should only appear if the interaction mode counts is > 1 and the room user has rights.

Once you update the interaction mode count , be sure to ;update items and reload the room.

After that you can open the SWF in HabboUI editor and see in the action scripts if you see anything , I am pretty confident it wouldn't be in here but I could be wrong.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The 'Use' button should only appear if the interaction mode counts is > 1 and the room user has rights.

Once you update the interaction mode count , be sure to ;update items and reload the room.

After that you can open the SWF in HabboUI editor and see in the action scripts if you see anything , I am pretty confident it wouldn't be in here but I could be wrong.
Sadly not the case with the original post, they're both mine and the interaction mode count is set to 1 on both, so must be something inside the SWF. Thanks though.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I think the use button comes from it having a "logic" type within the furni swf (it's the index file within binary data).

I opened both of those chests up, Teal has logic="furniture_multistate" while Emerald has logic="furniture_crackable" - could try making it a crackable, though I've had mixed results when changing logic and I've only made crackables not crackable so they don't crash users (since we don't do crackables on peak)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I think the use button comes from it having a "logic" type within the furni swf (it's the index file within binary data).

I opened both of those chests up, Teal has logic="furniture_multistate" while Emerald has logic="furniture_crackable" - could try making it a crackable, though I've had mixed results when changing logic and I've only made crackables not crackable so they don't crash users (since we don't do crackables on peak)
Thanks mate, will check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread