62c11c477e7d731604613109aac3c7b5.png

ANd before you say clear you cache... FLush your dns

Wait til ns updates

it has been updated for like a month lol

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I do not want to say as of personal reasons

Torch's connection attempt to . was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Torch to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go tothe Torch menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Eire

Jan 4, 2015
I do not want to say as of personal reasons

Torch's connection attempt to . was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Torch to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go tothe Torch menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Would really help if you told us the domain..

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I don't want to say because it's a personal domain and all you need to know is it works on my windows server not my personal pc

And because it's not permitted on devbest

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Think of www as a subdomain of example.com - you'd need to setup your DNS to alias subdomain www to example.com

You'd need a or record in order to do this. If using CNAME, it will redirect from e.g. to example.com and using A record, you can specify an IP which each domain should go to, but I recommend using CNAME record.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
You'd probably have to test it using a DNS lookup instead as some browsers automatically remove the www from a URL and redirects to the domain instead.

Users who are viewing this thread