Cosmic Disconnection Issue (Nitro)

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Each time I log onto the client of my hotel, it lets me stay online for about two minutes then I disconnect and get this screen.

When i try refreshing, it says "Handshake Failed". I have to completely relogin to the hotel and enter the client all over again. I can't just type "myhotelname.com/hotel" and enter or it will say Handshake Failed, I have to click the actual "Enter Hotelname" button itself.

I think it is just the Cosmic CMS. Any ideas or CMS i could use instead that might fix this connection issue.

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Is this a modified nitro?
I am honestly not sure, I had somebody set me up a retro for usd and everything works except for this. Only thing I can say for sure is I am using Cosmic CMS. -- I am not too sure on how to develop retros since i've been out of the scene for quite some time now but if you want to have a look on AnyDesk if you think you may be able to fix this issue that'd be great.

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Enable tcp proxy in emulator settings. Emulator gives u prob the wrong ip. That is when you using kind of proxy

Behoren u try this make sure your emulator is down. Otherwise it didnt work because of the cache
will give it a try.

Update: I went into my database and found emulator_settings and changed the networking.tcp.proxy from 0 to 1 and the issue is still occuring @Raizer

Last edited:

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
then it is your webserver which is not giving the right ip headers. cant help u with that.
Post automatically merged:

No; I've always had this issue with cosmic even on the flash version. Because its weird like that, The CMS needs a remember me button, that would be fantastic.
isn't cosmic my friend. A session is not CMS related lol.

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Do you use cloudflare? If so you could try
Deleting
Code:
   if (getIpAddress() != $request->player->ip_current || $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] != Session::get('agent')) {
            Auth::logout();
            redirect('/');
        }
in &

Users who are viewing this thread