Converting to Nitro

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hi lads and lassies, i've had my hotel for 6 years (habcrush.pw) and i've only just decided that i want to swap to nitro and actually make an effort to get people online reguarly again, but i have a few questions?

how would i go about switching to nitro?
i'm very clueless when it comes to the development of retros, i only know how to maintain it, not actually how to rebuild it

could i keep all my users, rooms, groups, catalogue contents?
would i be able to keep all the contents of my current hotel or would i have to start from scratch?

process of adding furniture, badges, clothing etc
is it just the same as how i'd usually add it all or is it different somehow?

and lastly, i'm down to pay a reliable person to do the switch for me
i'll be happy to pay someone who's reliable in the community to make the switch for me and give me a little rundown on how things work

thank you for reading 🫶🏼

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
To utilize Plus you'll need to add web-socket support for connections, and update packet headers. There are already Plus emulators that are doing this, that you could look at the source code and mimic.

You should be able to convert all of your existing SWFs to nitro files and if your emulator is moved over properly you should not have an issue.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
To utilize Plus you'll need to add web-socket support for connections, and update packet headers. There are already Plus emulators that are doing this, that you could look at the source code and mimic.

You should be able to convert all of your existing SWFs to nitro files and if your emulator is moved over properly you should not have an issue.
that went in one ear and out another jay, but thank u !

Users who are viewing this thread