Converting phoenix commands to goldtree

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
asking all coders with good knowledge of converting phoenix to gold tree emulator commands to send me a p.m me if you can. Got some new commands for gold tree emulator if sombody can translate them credits would also go to converter as well as me for finding :D

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
i have some interesting commands from a phoenix emulator edit that would be a bonus to have in goldtree example :buyroom , :sellroom , :brb , :back and a few others i am talking english here lol

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Oh, your last post was rather confusing.

It should be some pretty easy C+P work from what it sounds, that said, I don't really do C# work for retros, more of SysOP and frontend here, so I can't speak as to how it actually works.

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
to be honest with you i thought it would be rather simple to code it in but classes where updated when it was updated to GTE i renamed the classes to goldtree and looked for the correct querys and added the roles but it didnt load when i said the command i did it correct to my knowledge as it asked me for the permissions in tables but when the command is entered no response and the text just came out

nathan22

Dec 10, 2012
case 155:
TargetClient = Phoenix.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Username);
if (!ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.ContainsKey((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id))
{
class2 = Phoenix.GetGame().GetRoomManager().GetRoom(Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId);
RoomUser talk = class2.GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.Add((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id, true);
if (Params.Length >= 2)
talk.HandleSpeech(TargetClient, "I am momentarily absent, I'll be back! (talk: " + ChatCommandHandler.MergeParams(Params, 1) + ")", false);
else
talk.HandleSpeech(TargetClient, "I am momentarily absent, I'll be back!", false);
System.Timers.Timer st = new System.Timers.Timer();
st.Interval = TimeSpan.FromSeconds(120.0).TotalMilliseconds;
st.Elapsed += (ElapsedEventHandler) ((ss, ee) =>
{
if (ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.ContainsKey((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id) && Enumerable.Contains<RoomUser>((IEnumerable<RoomUser>) class2.RoomUsers, class2.GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id)))
{
if (Params.Length >= 2)
talk.HandleSpeech(TargetClient, "I am momentarily absent, I'll be back! (talk: " + ChatCommandHandler.MergeParams(Params, 1) + ")", false);
else
talk.HandleSpeech(TargetClient, "I am momentarily absent, I'll be back!", false);
}
else
{
st.Stop();
if (Session.GetHabbo() != null)
ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.Remove((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id);
}
});
st.Enabled = true;
st.AutoReset = true;
st.Start();
return true;
}
else
{
Session.SendNotification("You are already absent, type the command: back 'to remove this status.");
return true;
}
case 156:
if (ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.ContainsKey((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id))
{
TargetClient = Phoenix.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Username);
class2 = Phoenix.GetGame().GetRoomManager().GetRoom(Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId);
class2.GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id).HandleSpeech(TargetClient, "Hey, I'm back :)!", false);
ChatCommandHandler.isBrb.Remove((int) Session.GetHabbo().Id);
return true;
}
else
{
Session.SendNotification("You're not absent, use the command: brb (OPTIONAL: reason) 'to your absent to report!");
return true;
}
:snippet of 2 of many commands i would like to add to GTE anybody interested ?

Users who are viewing this thread