[Contest] YO MAMA Event [Contest]

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Facebook Page For Event! Enter To Win xBox 360 With Kinect, Or PS3, Or 300$ Link To Video Where They Show Prizes, They Show The Consol In The Box & Take It Out Of Box And Show And There Are Also Previous Winners Of This Contest That You Can Ask But As I Said PRIZE,

YouTube Video;

<<<<<<<<<<Facebook Link
<<<<<<<<<<<YouTube Video Link

Hope You All Enter, Hope You All Have Fun, Hope Some Of You Win!

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Uhm... Ive Actually Won 100$ From This Kthx So I Know What Im Talkin About Now If You Think Its A Scam Dont Bother Posting Or Replying, Its A Contest Just Thought Id Share With You Pricks ;l

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Hmm A Virus Through Watching A Vid And Liking Something On Facebook? *COUGH* RETARD *COUGH* And @ Everyone Else Just Dont Post If You Dont Want To Enter Or Dont Trust This.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Forum Isnt Free, It Cost Money, Web Isnt Free It Cost Money, And Of Course The World Cost Money... I Know What Your Saying But You Didnt Say It Right Kthx

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I'm sorry to get in the way of this but your grammar is totally of. Please go back to school because you should you know when to use periods plus why did you capital each of the first letters?

Tom...

Awesome
Jun 29, 2011
Jordan... It can be a virus. There could be an extra allow button saying, "A virus is trying to get into your computer, Accept or Deny?".

Users who are viewing this thread