Connecting Debbo V3.5 to the Client

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I have been trying to connect Debbo and the old school client together. I heard that you have to make sure you have the right port and it will work. Yeah will mines won't. I have the port as 1232. And I use this program called Utorrent to portfowarded it. My hotel is online and everything, but Debbo just won't connect. Do I need to start over and click Create new hotel or what? PLEASE HELP ME.....

Solar

Jan 24, 2012
Here is a really NEWBISH question. Did you config your settings to agree=yes?
Debbo\database\configuration\settings.ini
Find agree=no change to agree=yes
and restart Debbo.

I still have a working Debbo 3.5... haha, I should boot it up just to fool around with :p I even have a working Habbo V1 :p

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
It says it on my homepage

Well, Keshaun. You have one of two options that you will benefit from.

• You can sit here, on DevBest, and allow users to give you multiple answers that could help but all in all, most likely not give you a solution.
OR...
  • You can Private Message me, send me your TeamViewer info if you have it and allow me to fix it up for you for free. It's quite simple, if you troubleshoot that is.
The choice is yours. Also, mind me asking but why Old School? R26 is as old as it gets for me, and unless you have an amazing CMS with some great staff and at least a few modifications. Seeing that it is extremely old and lacks basic features that most users like, it would be as if you went back in time where the internet and world wide web wasn't invented yet. It would drive me insane.

Moogly

May 6, 2012

• You can sit here, on DevBest, and allow users to give you multiple answers that could help but all in all, most likely not give you a solution.
OR...
  • You can Private Message me, send me your TeamViewer info if you have it and allow me to fix it up for you for free. It's quite simple, if you troubleshoot that is.
The choice is yours. Also, mind me asking but why Old School? R26 is as old as it gets for me, and unless you have an amazing CMS with some great staff and at least a few modifications. Seeing that it is extremely old and lacks basic features that most users like, it would be as if you went back in time where the internet and world wide web wasn't invented yet. It would drive me insane.
You're going to get help from a person who makes his post in bold and doesn't know that Debbo v3.5 isn't an r26 Emulator. In fact, Debbo v3.5 doesn't even support SSO. In any regard OP: you don't use utorrent to port forward lol that's just not how you do it...

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
You're going to get help from a person who makes his post in bold and doesn't know that Debbo v3.5 isn't an r26 Emulator. In fact, Debbo v3.5 doesn't even support SSO. In any regard OP: you don't use utorrent to port forward lol that's just not how you do it...

So you criticize me for posting in bold when it is quite obvious I post like this all the time, and who said I said I didn't know Debbo isn't a R26 Emulator. I was asking him WHY Old School, and that R26 is as old (in release) for me. I would go no lower because old school lacks features that we are used to as a community. I never said Debbo v3.5 was an R26 Emulator at all. If you read correctly I was stating something completely off topic and asking him a QUESTION rather then what you thought. So please, before trying to rant on me about something I never said, be sure to re-read. Anyone without brains would know Debbo wasn't an R26 emulator "bro". It's sad to actually think you where cool, when you decide to falsely accuse me of saying something I didn't just to make your point.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
So you criticize me for posting in bold when it is quite obvious I post like this all the time, and who said I said I didn't know Debbo isn't a R26 Emulator. I was asking him WHY Old School, and that R26 is as old (in release) for me. I would go no lower because old school lacks features that we are used to as a community. I never said Debbo v3.5 was an R26 Emulator at all. If you read correctly I was stating something completely off topic and asking him a QUESTION rather then what you thought. So please, before trying to rant on me about something I never said, be sure to re-read. Anyone without brains would know Debbo wasn't an R26 emulator "bro". It's sad to actually think you where cool, when you decide to falsely accuse me of saying something I didn't just to make your point.
Also, mind me asking but why Old School? R26 is as old as it gets for me << That was too random in that sentence it sounded to me like you thought it was Debbo that was v26 I missed the 'as old as it gets to me' bit. Calm your tits bomboclat mon, I'm a rude boy for life.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
Also, mind me asking but why Old School? R26 is as old as it gets for me << That was too random in that sentence it sounded to me like you thought it was Debbo that was v26 I missed the 'as old as it gets to me' bit. Calm your tits bomboclat mon, I'm a rude boy for life.

- Cool, Randomness...? Cool.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012

OR...

The reason why I have Old School, because the new retros like r63 or v26 or UberCMS you would have to pay for a vps to host the website. Am I right or wrong? I know that old school retros are illegal, in fact All retros are illegal. But if their's a sever that you don't have to pay for private message me.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
My router is Netgear. And when I try to portfowarded it I need and end port. For example for the start port I put 1232, but it needs and end port. So I put 1232 for both the Start and end port.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
The reason why I have Old School, because the new retros like r63 or v26 or UberCMS you would have to pay for a vps to host the website. Am I right or wrong? I know that old school retros are illegal, in fact All retros are illegal. But if their's a sever that you don't have to pay for private message me.
Good Point, but you have the wrong idea. Most hotels are infact not illegal at all. It's all about the disclaimer, once the retro owners started creating their own CMS, it basically branched off onto its own "knock off" once Sul@k3 decided to upgrade to beta. Take Force, for example, the CMS and everything was "coded by Andrew" besides the basics and actual inner gears (cough, cough) and therefore he can't indeed copyright it but as long as he has a disclaimer. Sul@k3 can't touch him. It's partial diplomatic immunity. What is your time zone?

Users who are viewing this thread