Computer

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Hi,
I'm looking to build a computer for the soul purpose of media editing (Video Editing / Graphic Design and maybe Music Production)
I was wondering if anybody could help me out by suggesting specs for the computer (I am going to build it myself so I am just looking for specs)

Thanks

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Wasting money on building a computer that you're going to use for the sole purpose of editing and 'music production' is ridiculous. Get a Macbook.

That is true and I have looked at that but in the case that I did proceed with a custom build, have you got any good specs?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
FL Studio (assuming you're using this to produce beats whatever) is actualy a somewhat cpu heavy application, a dual core 2ghz should be fine enough honestly

LeChris

https://habbo.codes/
Sep 30, 2013

These specs might be a tad bit high for what you need, but it'll work fine

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
You do not need a custom-built PC for video editing/gfx/music production. That's ridiculous. Go with what Leader said and get a laptop.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I recomend this, I have this to and I love it : Dell XPS 8500 in Black and for the monitor I have :
HP Pavilion 23xw 23-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor.. Senorita I recomed this. Also I have an iMac 2011 25 inch, I recomend this to.

Users who are viewing this thread