Applicant Community Manager Position

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Hey Devbest,

I'm ZoneT a.k.a John and I've been around the retro community since 2009, I've seen people come and go and some even not come back and I saw all that beginning to happen in 2010 but that's besides the point, I'm here to talk about a position I've seen many retros lack, and that's the position of Community Manager.Back in the day, everybody wanted to be the Community Manager, it was the closest thing to being an owner and everyone thought that after the owner decided to hang up his boots that the Community Manager would take over if there was not a second owner.Community Manager is a very valuable position in my eyes, because the community depends on you to keep them safe and to make sure any threats to the community are dealt with or therefore eliminated.This position has been overlooked by the Events Staff position and sometimes permanently replaced by it and I believe that Events Staff should just stick to the events and entertainment of all users.I'm looking for a wonderful and peaceful hotel who is in need of a noble Community Manager, someone who will ensure that your hotel is safe and that the community gets along, someone who can contribute to the hotel in many ways such as manage the hotel forum, make friends with the users and keep the community together.Here are my credentials and why i should be this person:

Past Experiences:
-
Crazy Hotel Administrator (mid 2009-2010)
-Zone Hotel Head Moderator (mid 2010-2011)
-Echo Hotel Administrator (2011-2012) *Note : this was not the known Echo hotel*
-Shock Hotel Moderator (2012-2012) * Hotel was closed after a lack of funds *
-Zen Hotel Community Manager (2012-2013)
-***** Founder (2013-) *Licensed Xenforo Forum*
Skills
:
-Have worked in the past with forum scripts such as MyBB,phpBB,vBulletin and Xenforo and am experienced in all aspects of the listed forum scripts.
-Can make custom badges
-Have experience with retros as I've had plenty of my own i haven't listed above due to them not being so successful
-Have communication skills and gets along with everybody

It might not be the greatest "staff application" but i really did put my time,mind, and effort into it and am really hoping to find a position on a hotel, I can work for any version because to me that does not matter, what matters is that the community stays together and that it keeps growing and growing together as a family.

Users who are viewing this thread