Recruiting Community Manager [Position filled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Then you should close the thread, nobody with common sense will join up on a project they don't get to see. Goodluck though.p
I'm not sure we're on the same page; they can see whatever the fuck they want. I'm simply not giving away the url to someone who isn't hired. What difference does it make if they see a picture or the actual website? None. What difference does it make if they get to see the catalogue in picture form, or get to scroll through it? None.
In short; I disagree with you, on the 'common sense' part. Common sense, is not getting involved with retros in the first place.
I will however, close my thread shortly. I'm only able to garner the attention of retards and you - and I have better things to do than fight a battle with no possible victory because the brain simply has turned into a raisin in these people.

Still, thanks for the goodluck part.
And you really know how to kick ass in text format

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I'm not sure we're on the same page; they can see whatever the fuck they want. I'm simply not giving away the url to someone who isn't hired. What difference does it make if they see a picture or the actual website? None. What difference does it make if they get to see the catalogue in picture form, or get to scroll through it? None.
In short; I disagree with you, on the 'common sense' part. Common sense, is not getting involved with retros in the first place.
I will however, close my thread shortly. I'm only able to garner the attention of retards and you - and I have better things to do than fight a battle with no possible victory because the brain simply has turned into a raisin in these people.

Still, thanks for the goodluck part.
And you really know how to kick ass in text format
The way you commented implied you wouldn't show them anything, screenshots are perfectly fine, a URL doesn't mean anything. A hotel name does however. But that's beside the point. And yeah, as I mentioned before this entire forum is pretty much dead besides the occasional banter. You're welcome
and thanks, I'm aware of how kind I am to everyone. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread