Common Problem Answers (Some) And Other Stuff

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Hello, i drew up this chart showing how to fix some common problems. I didnt put GREAT effort into it but i made it while reading many answered threads. I encourage you to add onto the list and repost as i will in the near Future, because i am no where near done but i wanted to post it before i go to bed. I might delete this thread if i get hate, and ill work harder on it. Sorry if there are mistakes please correct me if so!

~Knowledge Is Power

Common Problems:

White Client:
Web Build is out of date

Furni Not Loading And Clothes Not Loading:
External Variables arent correct

Black client:
the paths arent right in external_variables and the config

EMU ERROR:
AT mysql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder
= Missing ODBC Connector or they need to be updated

Go Straight to a room when you enter client:
Run query UPDATE `users` SET `home_room` = 'id'

Black Client With R63B
Adblock must be turned off or go into your files and find banner.php and change it tobanner.png. Problem Solved

Changning Root password in MySQL if hacked or forgotten:

Black Client after Logo Loading (Portforwarding):

Server Manager > Windows Firewall > Inbound Rule > New Rule This will open a wizzard.
Click "Port" and then click Next.
Let it stay at TCP, and at Specific local ports fill in the port you need opened (1232), click Next
Let it stay at Allow the connection, click Next
Let everything enabled, click Next
Give it a name ("Phoenix") and a description ("Port for Phoenix", optionable), click Finish
And the port is open.

RevCMS Field 'achievement_points' doesn't have a default value upon Registering:

Go into the database and add one;
User -> structure -> achievement_points -> edit -> default (as defined) enter number -> save

Can't Register (Security Key)
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) - Run This Query

(REVCMS) GO TO APP/TPL/SKINS/(YOURSKIN) THEN FIND ME.PHP AND HIT CONTROL ON YOUR KEYBOARD SEARCH FOR AVATAR AND FIND HABBO.COM IN THE LINK NEXT TO AVATAR AND REPLACE THAT WITH HABBO.NL DO THIS FOR ALL PAGES, SUCH AS ME PAGE, STAFF PAGE, ETC.

Client Button Not Working? (RevCMS 1.9.9.9)
Go to TPL, Skins, Mango, and you will find account.php , me.php, logout.php and a few more. In all of them Press CTRL and H, and find Api.php and replace with Client.

Butterfly Emu Cannot create Rooms:
RUN THIS QUERY SET@@global.sql_mode ='';
THEN RESTART EMULATOR

R63B AdBlock Fix:
1) Go to your SWF folder and open `external_variables.txt`
2) Find the code 'banner.php'
3) Change it to 'banner.png'
4) Clear cache and reload!
Credits Go To XxXTheOfficialNickiMinajXxX

Ubercms2 Friend Request D/C Fix-
MAKE SURE YOUR USERS TABLE IN DATABASE IS EMPTY! OR IT WILL NOT SAVE ~CREDITS TO Br4d

if your not using Ubercms Just Skip To the database Part

Find this in Class.users.php
PHP:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gend er,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,accou nt_created,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "','". $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "')");$id = intval(mysql_result(dbquery("SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = '" . $username . "' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1"), 0))

Replace it with
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','', UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ,'" .$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "')");
$id = intval(mysql_result(dbquery("SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = '" . $username . "' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1"), 0));

Then Run This Is your Database
PHP:
update users set last_online = UNIX_TIMESTAMP();

Then Right Click On Users Click Design Table

Then Set this:
HRjQMiZ.png

to this :
luhNq8J.png

Automatic Paypal Download:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This thread will be sticky'd. If anyone wants to add their own fixes, please do so. Remember: don't post your problems here.

MLSMayhem

Apr 12, 2013
I get a white client when i click Enter Hotel, but it says Web Build is out of date. How do i update my web build?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hello, i drew up this chart showing how to fix some common problems. I didnt put GREAT effort into it but i made it while reading many answered threads. I encourage you to add onto the list and repost as i will in the near Future, because i am no where near done but i wanted to post it before i go to bed. I might delete this thread if i get hate, and ill work harder on it. Sorry if there are mistakes please correct me if so!

~Knowledge Is Power

Common Problems:

White Client:
Web Build is out of date

Furni Not Loading And Clothes Not Loading:
External Variables arent correct

Black client:
the paths arent right in external_variables and the config

EMU ERROR:
AT mysql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder
= Missing ODBC Connector or they need to be updated

Go Straight to a room when you enter client:
Run query UPDATE `users` SET `home_room` = 'id'

Black Client With R63B
Adblock must be turned off, to access an R63B Client. Unfortunately i havent found a fix for this. If you know one please post it!

Changning Root password in MySQL if hacked or forgotten:

Black Client after Logo Loading (Portforwarding):

Server Manager > Windows Firewall > Inbound Rule > New Rule This will open a wizzard.
Click "Port" and then click Next.
Let it stay at TCP, and at Specific local ports fill in the port you need opened (1232), click Next
Let it stay at Allow the connection, click Next
Let everything enabled, click Next
Give it a name ("Phoenix") and a description ("Port for Phoenix", optionable), click Finish
And the port is open.

RevCMS Field 'achievement_points' doesn't have a default value upon Registering:

Go into the database and add one;
User -> structure -> achievement_points -> edit -> default (as defined) enter number -> save

Can't Register (Security Key)
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) - Run This Query

Client Button Not Working? (RevCMS 1.9.9.9)
Go to TPL, Skins, Mango, and you will find account.php , me.php, logout.php and a few more. In all of them Press CTRL and H, and find Api.php and replace with Client.

Butterfly Emu Cannot create Rooms:
RUN THIS QUERY SET@@global.sql_mode ='';
THEN RESTART EMULATOR

Ubercms2 Friend Request D/C Fix
MAKE SURE YOUR USERS TABLE IN DATABASE IS EMPTY! OR IT WILL NOT SAVE

PHP:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gend er,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,accou nt_created,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "','". $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "')");$id = intval(mysql_result(dbquery("SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = '" . $username . "' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1"), 0))

Replace it with
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','', UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ,'" .$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "')");
$id = intval(mysql_result(dbquery("SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = '" . $username . "' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1"), 0));

PHP:

Then Set this:
HRjQMiZ.png

to this :
luhNq8J.png

Automatic Paypal Download:

Could Of added Credits at Least As I Released a fix for This:
Ubercms2 Friend Request D/C Fix
MAKE SURE YOUR USERS TABLE IN DATABASE IS EMPTY! OR IT WILL NOT SAVE

PHP:
Code:

Replace it with
Code:

PHP:

Then Set this:
HRjQMiZ.png

to this :
luhNq8J.png

Proof ?
sorry just dont like people finding stuff and taking own Credit

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
No Reason to quote this first of all waste of space on thread... and Also i dont claim to have found all these fixes myself. This forum is for help not popularity...

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
No Reason to quote this first of all waste of space on thread... and Also i dont claim to have found all these fixes myself. This forum is for help not popularity...
Ahh Maybe i have been a little mardy :p anyway nice thread

Users who are viewing this thread