Commands show but won't work!

Dior

Jul 16, 2020
Hello! I am having trouble with using different commands. In the database I can see that I have a lot more commands than what I can actually use. Let's say ":rig" for example. It shows up in the database but won't work in game.
Would appriciate help! Add me on discord Dior#1594

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello! I am having trouble with using different commands. In the database I can see that I have a lot more commands than what I can actually use. Let's say ":rig" for example. It shows up in the database but won't work in game.
Would appriciate help! Add me on discord Dior#1594
Because it’s probably not coded in properly. There’s a few of these commands on the PlusEMU.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
check your emulator for the .cs file for the command u wanting to use if it isnt there it wont work, check the permissions table for the commands aswell make sure theyre set to the right ones, if your wanting the commands to work theres a few released commands that are pretty good just search em on here/devbest

Dior

Jul 16, 2020
Because it’s probably not coded in properly. There’s a few of these commands on the PlusEMU.
check your emulator for the .cs file for the command u wanting to use if it isnt there it wont work, check the permissions table for the commands aswell make sure theyre set to the right ones, if your wanting the commands to work theres a few released commands that are pretty good just search em on here/devbest
Do any of you know how to fix this? I would really enjoy if you could add me on discord and help me!

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
If the command is being said but nothing is happening and it's just outputting the command in the chat, it could be many different things.

1. Your emulator could not have anything in the execute function for the command.
2. Your permissions could be missing, I'm not too sure how Comet tells the person they don't have permission, I know Plus tells them if they don't.
3. There's an error executing the command and it's just falling through.

Check emulator logs and see if there are any errors when executing the command. You can add my Discord if you need further assistance: joey#1121

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If the command is being said but nothing is happening and it's just outputting the command in the chat, it could be many different things.

1. Your emulator could not have anything in the execute function for the command.
2. Your permissions could be missing, I'm not too sure how Comet tells the person they don't have permission, I know Plus tells them if they don't.
3. There's an error executing the command and it's just falling through.

Check emulator logs and see if there are any errors when executing the command. You can add my Discord if you need further assistance: joey#1121
Most likely the command doesn’t exist. In the default Plus EMU rig is in the permissions but there’s no command for it. There’s a release on here for the rig command, you’d have to follow a tutorial on how to add commands and add the rig command for it to work in this instance.

Users who are viewing this thread