Colored Bubbles ?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Actually, you're wrong. BcStorm over on RZ is a Bfly edit with groups etc, and can hold over 1000 users...
The topic was about the colored bubbles not how many it can hold so is right because no emulator out at the moment has the colored bubbles feature.

If you want it like HabPlus and Habbo themselves then you'll either have to find out how to do it yourself and add it to an open source emulator or make your own; you could also pay someone who knows how to do it? - But no, that feature is not out on any recently released emulators (as far as I know).

Illusionist

Dec 13, 2012
The topic was about the colored bubbles not how many it can hold so is right because no emulator out at the moment has the colored bubbles feature.

If you want it like HabPlus and Habbo themselves then you'll either have to find out how to do it yourself and add it to an open source emulator or make your own; you could also pay someone who knows how to do it? - But no, that feature is not out on any recently released emulators (as far as I know).
JoshuaLuke is right actually, BcStorm has thet feature and he added in a little extra info by saying it can hold 1000 users.
But the main question was bubbles, answer is BcStorm over at RZ is a butterfly edit and it has those colored bubbles.
Open Source.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
JoshuaLuke is right actually, BcStorm has thet feature and he added in a little extra info by saying it can hold 1000 users.
But the main question was bubbles, answer is BcStorm over at RZ is a butterfly edit and it has those colored bubbles.
Open Source.
My bad, last I remember that emulator was very exploitable. Must just be me.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
If you want to add it yourself mainly I think you may just need the swf, the packet id, and code it in. But I don't do emulators so do as above and use Bcstorm

Users who are viewing this thread