QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
O3mhxTNgCLKz.png

SQL & Furnidata coming in full furniture line release
Download:

I am

Blues

May 24, 2012
Ive seen CokeStudios around just a bunch of people who make customs related to Coca Cola? Anywho 8/10 for the look and idea of it and such

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Ive seen CokeStudios around just a bunch of people who make customs related to Coca Cola? Anywho 8/10 for the look and idea of it and such
I havnt seen any since coke studios existed..

Blues

May 24, 2012
No i mean ive seen their customs around like on rival forums and such didnt know what they were really had never heard of em until i started seeing these random customs

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
No i mean ive seen their customs around like on rival forums and such didnt know what they were really had never heard of em until i started seeing these random customs
Thats not for habbo, that is the development of CokeStudios. A total re-construct of habbo based games or somehting.
-------
Anyhow, nice release. Looks not-habboish, but its still good.

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Thats not for habbo, that is the development of CokeStudios. A total re-construct of habbo based games or somehting.
-------
Anyhow, nice release. Looks not-habboish, but its still good.
thank-you, and thanks for understanding him and explaining :p

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Not cut and paste. Stop trying to get extra posts, you saw what I said on ShitTaku. No need to say it here.
This was made from scratch and from 4+ years memory.

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Ok,
1) 404. gg.
2) thats nice that you found it.
3) not what I did. did you read what I fucking said?

This was made from scratch and from 4+ years memory.

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Yeah buddy. How the fuck else should it be? Stupid fuck.

Right way or not at all is my way.

Go back to ShitTaku where your wanted.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
ANYWAYS You copy n pasted nuff said, none gets the shading and everything exact and the pixels, i call bullshit. My opinion not yours.

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
If you say so kiddo, I'm the one who actually brought a decent CUSTOM FURNITURE LINE.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
If you say so kiddo, I'm the one who actually brought a decent CUSTOM FURNITURE LINE.
I wouldn't call this decent, but customs aren't something that changes the way things work. Wouldn't be to proud you can make a shit custom.

Lightzz

Jun 19, 2012
Not really shit, this is one of the closest things to bring back Coke Studios. Which you see that CokeStudios dev thread on shittaku, thats been "hot" for SO long.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Not really shit, this is one of the closest things to bring back Coke Studios. Which you see that CokeStudios dev thread on shittaku, thats been "hot" for SO long.
k i can sense the sarcasm, go back to you "hot" hotel

Users who are viewing this thread