Call of Duty COD: Ghosts

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Everyone who is a fan of COD knows Ghost. The famous character that died in Modern Warfare 2. Well, he's back!

I am more excited about this release then any other from COD. What do you think?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Oh. Another code on the same engine with a "Great new story-line". Pft. I won't be getting this one, have done for all the previous ones and been disappointed more and more each time. I think they should create a new game all together.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Oh. Another code on the same engine with a "Great new story-line". Pft. I won't be getting this one, have done for all the previous ones and been disappointed more and more each time. I think they should create a new game all together.
COD: Ghosts is on a new engine. And that they start a new storyline, sounds cool. I also prefer the Infinity Ward games > Treyarch ones.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
COD: Ghosts is on a new engine. And that they start a new storyline, sounds cool. I also prefer the Infinity Ward games > Treyarch ones.
I agree with you on the last part. Haven't like one of Treyarch's games.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Woah. How does a person die and come back to life? Call of duty logic = none

Fucking stupid? That's like the CoD Bo2 campaign when David Mason's dad supposedly dies, but comes back in the end.... (shot wasn't accurate so it may be the same situation).

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well, now watching the Campaign, Ghost the game has nothing to do with the character Ghost. They said "Ghost" will be all of the Special Forces coming together (Spartans, Army Rangers, Navy Seals, Ect). I like how they are going to allow you to change your character look, also.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It seems good, I like Treyarch but I'm going to sit this CoD out they're never actually that good (when you think about it), they're finally adding features that Battlefield 3 have... That just says it all. Battlefield 4 is where I'll be at, wasted far too much money on CoD.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I wish they waited a little longer to announce this.

Not sure about this one, probably will be worse than Black Ops 2

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Isnt this made by the same people who made World Of Warcraft/ New engine seems amazing and graphics do too.

Ex Post Facto

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure this is going back into the past, and comes out into the future as I think Ghost from Mw2 was in the "Ghosts"group.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I'm pretty sure this is going back into the past, and comes out into the future as I think Ghost from Mw2 was in the "Ghosts"group.
I think it might not have anything to do so much with Ghosts from Mw2 because looking at the trailer it has soldiers and then spec ops (Rangers/Seals/Whatnot). I think it means more like our soldiers in the frontlines are like ghosts to us. Lol idk

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
This game is going to be a complete turn around for Call of Duty.
New engine, new series, new weapons, new perks, and it's going to have less 'lag'

This game is going to be the best Call of Duty game, yet released.

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
New engine, new series, new weapons, new perks, and it's going to have less 'lag'

No it wont be lol. The best cod will always be MW2 before people started abusing danger close. It looks like mw3 and plays like mw3 and will 'feel' like cod & only less lag on xbox one / ps4...

Keydose

Sep 11, 2013

Second that, at the point where I finally decided to give up on Call of Duty, they release something that's actually worth my money. I'll be getting this and I will be bumming this all day.

Users who are viewing this thread