Call of Duty [CoD: Ghosts] What are your first impressions?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Ghosts is garbage. It's funny how infinityward stated that Ghosts will be the next generation of call of duty, however Treyarchs Black Ops2 looks so much more next gen.

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Yes, I may be bumping this thread and I apologize, I would just like to state my first impressions of Call of Duty Ghosts.

Before I got this game, I was told it was terrible by a lot of close friends, But anyway I bought it to test my own opinion, I didn't really get it at first but then I started to get into it a lot, for a matter of fact I'm playing as I speak, It's brilliant in my opinion.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused within the post.
Cheers

Aug 8, 2014
Their campaign has always been weak in my view after cod 4, so no comment there other than better interaction but the storyline sucks. Multiplayer is ok, yet again is seems to me every year the game is getting more complex with new perks, futureisc gadgets etc. But for a pick it up and go type of game for like 20 minutes its not bad to play every once in a while.

TheGamer339966

Apr 13, 2014
It is a nice game but it is kinda hard to play xD

the game loooks awesome on Xbox 360 (graphics)

Thats it :D Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhys2010

Sep 11, 2014
lol year late but ghosts grew on me, didnt play it for a good 4 months only to get hooked the next time i played

Users who are viewing this thread