Applicant Co-Owner Position

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Devbest,

My name is Tony A.K.A Redbull and I've been around the retro community ever sense 2008. I'm here to talk about a Position, that I have seen slack these days, being a Co-Owner is a very valuable position in my eyes because it is a big responsibility and takes a lot of dedication to make the retro successful and not go down hill threw the months of playing. I'll make sure that the hotel runs in a professional manner with the owner, and make sure that every staff member is not doing anything to make the hotel go into a harmful area. I'm looking for a hotel that has a good/manageable owner that can take care of things without having to worry about anything bad happening like closing, etc. I'll make sure the hotel is safe by making sure the moderators are doing their jobs, and making sure everyone is following the hotel rules. I can help out with the hotel funds if I really have too, just do not expect me to pay for it all the time.

Hotel, I'm looking for :
- Owner that can manage himself with a professional act.
- A VPS/DDoS Protection
- A CMS that was edited a bit by "You"
- A Domain

Past Experiences:
- Core-Hotel Administrator (2013-2014)
- Dabbo-Hotel Co-Owner (mid 2012-2013)
- ElectricRP Owner (mid 2009-2011)
- Retro***** (2013-2014) *Closed because lack of interest* Forum

Thank You,
Redbull

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
You must co-own Zeddicus Hotel with me...

The league of the PC gaming gods.

The only people that can enter the website are people with a Intel Core i3+ processor and a Nvidia GTX 500 series+ graphics card

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Still looking for one.
I've already contacted you about this, you've always said you were going to try and prove what capabilities that you do truly have but you always have to suddenly go and then never return my messages.

Hmmm.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
I've already contacted you about this, you've always said you were going to try and prove what capabilities that you do truly have but you always have to suddenly go and then never return my messages.

Hmmm.

I forgot, let's talk on skype?

Users who are viewing this thread