Recruiting Co-Owner - Habbam Hotel

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
Hello,
I am today recruiting a co-owner for Habbam Hotel which is ALMOST open, I just need to set up the SWFs, if you'd like proof of VPS etc I will happily give you it.
Info about myself:
My names Jordan, I'm 12 years old I'm not a fucking skid like most of them, I know my shit, I expect you to know your shit too I couldn't care less about tech, I can do that by that I mean to know the mod tools, housekeeping (once I get a decent one) and how to gain users. I've owned a lot of hotels before.

My main reason for a co-owner is, I probably couldn't manage this myself, especially with the bills, I will have enough for the VPS every month, but I don't think I'll have enough for a proxy, I don't right now either, so I'm looking for someone to contribute about £5/6 a month to the hotel, even more if you could! For a proxy which is an essential part of a retro. As I said, you must not be a noob and I must be able to work with you, PM me or hit me up on FB:
thanks.

Calgon

Aug 27, 2013
I'd be able to assist with the hotel, and I may be able to find a cheap proxy for you. If need be, add me on FB:

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
yo dude, im not sure if i was the guy who was setting this up for you,
but im interested in helping the hotel become a success

Users who are viewing this thread