cms will not work r63b

rubbleduck

Jan 7, 2022
So i am making a r63b hotel, at first i used braincms, but then i noticed that for some reason users was not being uploaded to the database, and the user was still redirected.i tried revcms and had difficulties with this
i was wondering if anyone had a cms for a r63b i will be using plus emu r2.

I would be so grateful if anyone could help, or if anyone feels like helping me out with it, please add me on discord. bubblegum#2091
i am using a windows server vps
Note i am using IIS with mysql 8.0

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
So i am making a r63b hotel, at first i used braincms, but then i noticed that for some reason users was not being uploaded to the database, and the user was still redirected.i tried revcms and had difficulties with this
i was wondering if anyone had a cms for a r63b i will be using plus emu r2.

I would be so grateful if anyone could help, or if anyone feels like helping me out with it, please add me on discord. bubblegum#2091
i am using a windows server vps
Note i am using IIS with mysql 8.0
Brain and Rev work fine with Plus, I would fix up Rev if you’re going to use that though, it’s extremely old.

rubbleduck

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks joe, and do you recommend any swfs ? the one i have will not work as the client never connects. evem though i changed all the links for them external vars and config file, i even clicked the links to make sure they work.

Grafix

Jan 9, 2022
Never messed around with BrainCMS, but Rev should work no problem.

Have you tried downloading a pack from

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks joe, and do you recommend any swfs ? the one i have will not work as the client never connects. evem though i changed all the links for them external vars and config file, i even clicked the links to make sure they work.
Depends which version of the emulator you’re using to which Habbo.swf you need, use retrofiles and download the SWF pack with the R2 emulator, they should work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread