CMS slow

MrLeonSir

Apr 6, 2018
Hey,

My CMS (Orion) is loading relatively slowly. I know the issue isn't with the CMS itself, but I suspect it might be related to my VPS or Cloudflare configuration.

Here are the specs:

Memory: 8192 MB
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2696 v4 - 4 cores
Traffic: 15000 GB

The loading time is 2-3 seconds, whereas it should be loading instantly like the demo.

React

Sep 17, 2023
Hey,

My CMS (Orion) is loading relatively slowly. I know the issue isn't with the CMS itself, but I suspect it might be related to my VPS or Cloudflare configuration.

Here are the specs:

Memory: 8192 MB
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2696 v4 - 4 cores
Traffic: 15000 GB

The loading time is 2-3 seconds, whereas it should be loading instantly like the demo.

Have you checked that you aren't being attacked, do you have Ddos protection/proxy in place (just to be sure).

Is it loading slowly for everybody or just you?

MrLeonSir

Apr 6, 2018
Have you checked that you aren't being attacked, do you have Ddos protection/proxy in place (just to be sure).

Is it loading slowly for everybody or just you?
My hotel is not public yet and no one knows about it, so that’s not it. I just configured OPCache and the site loads almost instant now. But it’s still not instant.

React

Sep 17, 2023
My hotel is not public yet and no one knows about it, so that’s not it. I just configured OPCache and the site loads almost instant now. But it’s still not instant.
I'm glad it it somewhat better, honestly though this could be down to a number of factors. Have you check cache and what not?

Users who are viewing this thread