CMS-related Client issue.

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
Funny title. Basically, something was wrong with my CMS that made my client stuck at 76%.

Since, I've switched to a vanilla RevCMS 1.9.9.9 (porting over my vars, client.php etc.) and the client works.

I'd spent quite some time on my CMS; just wondering what/where the issues are such that the client doesn't work? Can't be bothered fixing all the exploits and deprecated mysql that 1.9.9.9 has.

Greatly appreciate any help.
(And thanks to Altercationz and Monopoly for being very helpful thus far).

TheNotorious

Im dying slowly.
Oct 4, 2014
Funny title. Basically, something was wrong with my CMS that made my client stuck at 76%.

Since, I've switched to a vanilla RevCMS 1.9.9.9 (porting over my vars, client.php etc.) and the client works.

I'd spent quite some time on my CMS; just wondering what/where the issues are such that the client doesn't work? Can't be bothered fixing all the exploits and deprecated mysql that 1.9.9.9 has.

Tell something more about what you looked up? Any errors? Emu version etc? Production?

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
Tell something more about what you looked up? Any errors? Emu version etc? Production?
The fix was to change to a clean RevCMS 1.9.9.9.

EMU: Release 1 (Habbofiles) and attendant Database.
SWFs: Build 1 (Habbofiles) Production 201701242205-837386173.
No Console errors.

Not too sure what you mean by 'looked up'; happy to elaborate if you rephrase :).

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

Did you link your client.php correctly? DB? SWFS Linked?

Users who are viewing this thread