CMS problem on my VPS [Help]

Planet

Jul 31, 2012
Hello,

today I finally succeeded setting up my PHPRetro throught IIS and XAMPP (for hosting MySQL database)
When I first tried to install my hotel on the install.php page it showed up as a text document, but, no problemo.
I was able to fix it throught .htaccess, same with index.php and so on.
Now that I finished setting up my hotel something weird happened; I was able to get to my index.php, but from that no other page can be loaded, for example when I hit login using my administator account it says /account/submit not found on server.
Try 2: When I click register it says the same; not found on server.
It happens every time I want to go somewhere on my hotel website. But kind of weird is that, on some pages, it works when I type .php after the not found file.
Works with 1 on 10 pages so still nothing better..

Some details:
Running Linux VPS - CentOS 5.5
Hosting CMS throught standard httpd service
Hosting MySQL throught XAMPP

Hope you do know my situation and hopefully someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance :)

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Sounds to me like it's an error within phpmyadmin go into it and check over everything.. if you can't find anything heres a link to a very good v26 source i'm using atm.. :) I don't currently have the emulator for the database but hopefully you'll be able to find it..

Planet

Jul 31, 2012
Sounds to me like it's an error within phpmyadmin go into it and check over everything.. if you can't find anything heres a link to a very good v26 source i'm using atm.. :) I don't currently have the emulator for the database but hopefully you'll be able to find it..
Thanks man! I'll definitly try that one out.
I have the database so it might work :)

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
  • You cannot use IIS and XAMPP in one time.
Thats blocking your port 80.
XAMPP is not the best and secure way to setup a habbo retro, but yeah, it easy and works.
IIS 7 / IIS 6 is secure for setting up any forms of webservers, websites, retros, booters.
Good luck mate! :up:

Planet

Jul 31, 2012
  • You cannot use IIS and XAMPP in one time.
Thats blocking your port 80.

XAMPP is not the best and secure way to setup a habbo retro, but yeah, it easy and works.
IIS 7 / IIS 6 is secure for setting up any forms of webservers, websites, retros, booters.
Good luck mate! :up:
I think I misunderstood 'IIS' and used it wrong way, because I CAN run CentOS' standard httpd AND xampp MySQL..
I'm confused.. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread