[CMS] Page Pack

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
PLUGIN FOR THE MANGO THEME.

Here is a pack of a few pages you may want.

It contains staff, experts, VIP and rules pages.

Screen Shots

- Rules
- Staff
- Experts
- VIP

It is easy to edit. Not the neatest of code, But it's simple and that.

Thanks

C.Langdale

Attachments

• app.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 574

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
No problem. Just happy to help. I think i am going to work on adding stuff to housekeeping now. Send in any requests I will create the pages. Simple.

Thanks

C.langdale

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice, already done this myself, :p - But should add a breakline on the VIP page.

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Hmm. Thank you for the constructive comment. Will do this xD. And i did it because people where complaining they had to update the staff page, VIP page and expert page there selfs. Running a hotel with no php knowledge :S. People make it too easy now a days.

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Thanks for the positive comments.
I am only still learning full php anyhow, so there may be a few loop holes in my code.
Looking forward to see yours Spartak xD.
Question: Am I meant to close the database connection when I have finished with it or will that cause errors for the page?

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
You got a fail, exploi on THAT page ^^

===> Page Staff ===> Motto

Easy to XSS

i will release mine later, and fixe your if i have time

Thanks to add this into ur post dude its realy Urgent, i have already hacked (not realy hack but exploit his website)

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Good release been waiting for this for ages, i would have made them myself but i have another project undergo.

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Thank you. Please can you feedback on the exploit as i am still learning php and it would be helpful to know about these things

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
you need to add "htmlentities" or "htmlspecialchars" it's same or change the variable

i will release mine and take ex ^^

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
Hope it still works. I could really do with updating it now with my new php knowledge but o'well. Will maybe do it some other time. Adding different stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread