CLOUDFLARE - Client doesn't load!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
After adding CloudFlare, then we propagated the domain to their nameservers and everything is alright.

However, when I go to the client, it doesn't load, the emulator doesn't receive any incoming connections.

Also, if anyone could provide me how to fix the TheHabbos API loop which commonly appears on servers with CloudFlare.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
i suggest getting real protection as cloudflare wont do shit lol
I looked into it's features and it says before the traffic even goes to the main server it is being filtered (the attacks) on theirs, which means makes the attack less-effective. I also got D-Guard but I just want to make sure of course that my hotel is protected. So, got any fix for this?

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I looked into it's features and it says before the traffic even goes to the main server it is being filtered (the attacks) on theirs, which means makes the attack less-effective. I also got D-Guard but I just want to make sure of course that my hotel is protected. So, got any fix for this?
Either way people can still find your real IP address and attack it directly, bypassing cloudflare causing your site to still go offline.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Add the following code at the top config.php:
PHP:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

Put that on the APIs config file.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
But, it's a bit more difficult -- meaning no noobs will be able to do it.
LOL. How is it more difficult? I bet you I can find your IP of your site in less than 25 seconds! Wait, strike that, my 9 year old brother could actually do it in under 60 seconds. Oh the joy of teaching family how to do things.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
LOL. How is it more difficult? I bet you I can find your IP of your site in less than 25 seconds! Wait, strike that, my 9 year old brother could actually do it in under 60 seconds. Oh the joy of teaching family how to do things.
I really hate how people read half of what I typed...

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I really hate how people read half of what I typed...
My little brother is a noob to the world. He is 9 years old and he will be able to do it. It takes basic knowledge of using an internet browser to find the IP. Anybody who can't even find it won't do damage anyway even if they had the real IP.. You're just making it 0.03% more of a challenge.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
The thread lost sense. Thanks for the code, will do that.

- I am asking for help on how to fix the client after using CloudFlare, which did while you discussed how lame CloudFlare is and boast what you know (sounds of trolling..), atleast I got something decent to do to get my guard a bit up. It's not only CloudFlare that I use anyway. facepalm.jpg

- Thanks. I received your PM.
EDIT: Doing it doesn't do anything . :/

stefanfr

Aug 31, 2011
If you set your cloudflare then no hacker can find your IP.
you need only
  • A

haboon.nl
    points to ---.---.---.---
    Automatic
  • CNAME

is an alias of haboon.nl
    Automatic

Then nobody can hack you. delete the other stuff and you're safe

Users who are viewing this thread