Clothing Linking Configuration?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, i'm on Plus R1 and i want to add clothes to the catalogue, i've already done it it's in and stuff and works fine but as soon as i double click it it says this (shown below)

You must be registered for see images attach

but yet it still lets me wear the actual clothing item? but it doesn't show up in the clothing changer? and the clothing item figure thing stays in the room too
You must be registered for see images attach

can anyone help? it'd be much appreciated haha​
Post automatically merged:

bump

Last edited:

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
I just did this and it worked for me.
Run:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Then:
Code:
UPDATE furniture SET behaviour_data = furniture.clothing_id WHERE furniture.clothing_id > 0 AND furniture.behaviour_data = 0; UPDATE furniture SET behaviour_data = furniture.wired_id WHERE furniture.wired_id > 0 AND (furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_effect' OR furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_trigger' OR furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_condition');
and also its not behavior_data, its behaviour_data.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I just did this and it worked for me.
Run:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Then:
Code:
UPDATE furniture SET behaviour_data = furniture.clothing_id WHERE furniture.clothing_id > 0 AND furniture.behaviour_data = 0; UPDATE furniture SET behaviour_data = furniture.wired_id WHERE furniture.wired_id > 0 AND (furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_effect' OR furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_trigger' OR furniture.interaction_type = 'wired_condition');
and also its not behavior_data, its behaviour_data.
thanks beebee
Post automatically merged:

helped and solved by @LeBlanc1 close thread pls @JMG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread