Clothes stop loading randomly

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Hey.
I am using Plus Emulator Habboon Edition and facing some problems regarding outfits. The clothes are all fine and working. But the outfit tab stops loading new clothes randomly. What I mean:

1. I click on the shirts tab - all shirts and its subcategories load 100% (Shirts, Jackets, etc.)
2. Then I click on trousers - nothing loads, even the Chrome Network Tab shows no outgoing connection, everything remains blank

The same the other way round. Whatever I click first, loads completely, and if i switch to another tab then (e.g. trousers, hats), nothing loads, there is no ressource load in chrome developer console either. I gotta go to reload to client and click the thing i want to first.

Appreciate any help!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Is there a cache time? Maybe with Cloudflare?

I've only had this problem when I don't have all of the clothing SWF's so when it's trying to load something the rest fuck up because of it.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Clothes will stop loading after 2 items are failed to load. Ctrl + shift + J to view the console to see if you are missing 2+ swfs
A really good solution. I was not missing SWF files, but two seemed to be corrupted. That is why there was this issue.
Thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread