Clothes Bug with PlusEMU

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Hello all.
I'm using the latest version of the PlusEMU with BrainCMS 1.8.0.
I downloaded the current clothing pack from *****, moved the swf's to my swf/production-xxx folder, moved figuredata.xml to cms: /gamedata/ & PlusEMU: /extras/, moved figuremap.xml to cms: /gamedata/

After restarting the emulator, clearing the cache and logging in: everything works, I can see all clothes in the Clothing Editor (even on the homepage)
but just 50% of the clothes work, there are many things that I cant equip, if I try to I get anything else on me, like if I try to equip a new beard, I get the old clown nose.

How can I fix that? Thanks in advance :)

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I also have this problem. Apparently there is a fix for it.
It's something to do with the way R2 reads the files or something. I'm not so sure on how to fix it but I know it's possible.
Ps. it's not gunna be your cloudflare cache.

Last edited:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Purge you cache if your using Cloudflare, Did you say on the client :update mutant?
I also have this problem. Apparently there is a fix for it.
It's something to do with the way R2 reads the files or something. I'm not so sure on how to fix it but I know it's possible.
Ps. it's not gunna be your cloudflare cache.
sorry boss but it does have something to do with cache since 50% works so must mean somewhere is stuck.

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
clear cloudflare cache?

Purge you cache if your using Cloudflare, Did you say on the client :update mutant?

sorry boss but it does have something to do with cache since 50% works so must mean somewhere is stuck.

It's not i've already tried it. Doesn't mean it's "stuck" somewhere. I'm sure there is more edits you need to do than what is stated in some tuts.
I've purged CF cache and cleared my own. Still doesn't work. Sorry boss.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
It's not i've already tried it. Doesn't mean it's "stuck" somewhere. I'm sure there is more edits you need to do than what is stated in some tuts.
I've purged CF cache and cleared my own. Still doesn't work. Sorry boss.
Mr boss, did you update mutant? Added all relevant files to places? Emu etc

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
Yes and I think there is a problem in *****s one.
Would you mind sharing? For the sake of a lot of peoples sanity?

Just been and looked at your hotel. You have it all in clothing as purchasable.
I believe we've changed ours to be selectable from the change looks box.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Oh finally a few answers, love you guys haha
So I already tried everything, I also followed the 'DIY Add new clothing (+catalog clothing for Plus)' Tutorial.
"Yes and I think there is a problem in *****s one.", same bro.

Stee

Jun 28, 2011
Oh finally a few answers, love you guys haha
So I already tried everything, I also followed the 'DIY Add new clothing (+catalog clothing for Plus)' Tutorial.
"Yes and I think there is a problem in *****s one.", same bro.
Yeah I think there is an issue with the figuredata.xml I'm trying to fix it. If I get it working I'll be sure to share it out.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Sorry for the late reply, I'll post the clothes and everything tomorrow as I'm in Paris right now but going to Calais in a few hours and don't have my laptop. I'll post the link on here.

Users who are viewing this thread