[Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Habwave is a cute name seeing as I gave the idea of the domain. Ace is a terrible owner, the fact you have 3 owners with such a small userbase is proof of unorganization. The hotel is previously playbolt.info and was habwave.org a few months ago but failed miserably because Ace decided to ditch the project for a hotel that eventually failed terribly. I don't see this succeeding because of the incredible lack of motivation to continue through with the hotel. Ace has no capability as an owner having no managerial skills, he begs most mildly "known" users in the retro community to be staff/manage his retros regularly.

Nothing to criticize in terms of the CMS/client because it's the typical boon copy cat. Don't really care about it because it doesn't matter what it looks like, it's how you form the community which I don't think you guys are capable of doing based on my past experiences with Ace.

To even remotely comment on how this is a copy of boon, a typical Wouto/Westyy edit, not unique because you're just as useless not releasing anything or developing anything remotely new.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Really love the Ora around this Hotel,

The Cms is nice and Simple and the people on the hotel are just really friendly. As @Xylo said the name is very cute.

Good Hotel

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Also shoutout to my homeboy @Cody199 for making the little logo originally. Hit him up. It was simple and meant to be temporary but I think it's just as cute as the name.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I changed my mind on this hotel the owner 'Nathan' is really unprofessional and thinks he is some sort of god!

Look at this

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I agree with @Xylo, not bad though. Good luck.

iamnathan

Sep 3, 2015
@Hashh dont know what your trying to prove with this screenshot, but yeh. Clearly your the pro who owned a hotel that made $5,000 a month from ads.. which you closed ( I dont understand why you would do that) Yet, you come on other peoples hotels and knock them. Good luck :)

Purid33

Aug 31, 2015
This isn't the real Habwave lmao. The original Habwave domain was "hab-wave.org" and was founded, ran, and operated by @Sarbaz.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This isn't the real Habwave lmao. The original Habwave domain was "hab-wave.org" and was founded, ran, and operated by @Sarbaz.
There is no 'origninal' one. Sarbaz hasnt done paperworks and said its his domain! If Sarbaz wasnt going to open a Habwave who was?... So there for there isnt any 'orignial' unless the hotel was really big and got 90+.

Purid33

Aug 31, 2015
There is no 'origninal' one. Sarbaz hasnt done paperworks and said its his domain! If Sarbaz wasnt going to open a Habwave who was?... So there for there isnt any 'orignial' unless the hotel was really big and got 90+.
It was the original, the first. His creation... also it averaged an usercount of about 40-50+ and peaked 105+ users after a merge with Yabbo.org (Turkish Hotel). Do some research and get back too me lad.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
It was the original, the first. His creation... also it averaged an usercount of about 40-50+ and peaked 105+ users after a merge with Yabbo.org (Turkish Hotel). Do some research and get back too me lad.
I see, Sir. This looks like it is a hotel owned by Sarbaz. If such a High User Peak in the past you must not open it in the present.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
A name is a name, doesn't matter what was used before. At this point everything has been used. These are illegal to begin with, so who cares if you steal an old hotel name? Nobody. Especially if it isn't relevant in the last 365 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread