Flash Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewbokaLion

Apr 9, 2012
Why exactly did you scribble over your password, could you see it? If you couldn't see it, it was be a line of dots, nobody could get it off a screenshot.

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
@j4ck I feel like that was rather more criticism than constructive. We hope to have our users give us ideas as on how to be unique and we will follow through. As such the staff page we will get that changed ASAP!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Way to steal the original hotel called "mist.pm" which closed a while back. lol

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
We didn't copy any hotel? To be frank we didn't even know there was an old Mist Hotel..

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Too many "negative" comments for such a great hotel. If you haven't got feedback for the hotel, I'd recommend you not commenting at all.

The hotel's awesome, you just need to get a nice header for your catalogue.
Good luck for the future.

Registered as ~ Yazmin

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Its a nice and simple phoenix hotel. To be honest, its just a same old phoenix hotel. I recommend you to be not afraid to upgrade the site to r63b. I know that r63b have lots of bugs, but look at Habboon it survived pretty well.
Other then that, I wish you good luck :)

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Josh, we're currently undergoing maitenance as we were using sheenieboys edit which I then found out it had backdoors. Updating now :)

Thankyou Mega for the feedback.

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Alright olliee I am registered as Hero Add meh!

No moderators ;) Seems as if you might need some?

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
@j4ck I feel like that was rather more criticism than constructive. We hope to have our users give us ideas as on how to be unique and we will follow through. As such the staff page we will get that changed ASAP!
I can't really give constructive critism as there is nothing unique about the hotel. You should try asking your users what they'd like to see on the hotel and if it's a good idea then add it.
- your old logo was much better btw.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Yr but brad, they are not even saying what to improve on. Just dishing out Insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread