Closed Thread

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
Mysterious Angels
TiS7jcz.png

Mysterious Angels is my newest project. It's a novella based around depression and teen angst in the midst of the passing of a family member. The main Protagonist, Alex Joseph, is a homosexual teenager. Pretty normal for the modern age; his father is a Radical Christian and tries to enforce his beliefs on his son. In light of discovering his sons' sexual orientation, his father figuratively casts him out. After his father is diagnosed with Colon Cancer, he tries to reconnect with his father, yet this is made difficult by his fathers' beliefs. After the passing of his father, Alex feels relief and despair, as the man who has neglected his love for the preliminary portion of his life was still the man who raised him... taught him to respect and love others (as long as the love and respect falls on his fathers' beliefs). After the passing, Alex tries to reconnect with his friends after taking a 2 month break from School.
This is the point that I'm at and I'm open to discussion/suggestions (especially the name, as I'm unsure of it :) )​
Sounds interesting. Not really great with coming up with names, but if I think of one that goes along with this brief description, I'll run it by you.

Users who are viewing this thread