Client stuck on top bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquilizer

Jan 24, 2012
Looks like one of your ports may be wrong because your emulator isn't receiving my connection and then disconnecting. Make sure they are opened in firewall.

FastHabbo

Aug 23, 2011
Something is not connecting properly, I'd say your Swf's are prob's outdated OR something is incorrect in your Vars or config.
But you say its all correct.
Try your Client.php file

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Looks like one of your ports may be wrong because your emulator isn't receiving my connection and then disconnecting. Make sure they are opened in firewall.
It's open. 
Something is not connecting properly, I'd say your Swf's are prob's outdated OR something is incorrect in your Vars or config.
But you say its all correct.
Try your Client.php file
Do you not read? My swfs are fine, and my vars are fine. It only doesn't work when i move it to the remote host. I don't get it, my firewalls fine.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's open. 

Do you not read? My swfs are fine, and my vars are fine. It only doesn't work when i move it to the remote host. I don't get it, my firewalls fine.

Little rude for when people are trying to help you, why don't you help us by uploading a picture of the client? So we don't have to register.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Little rude for when people are trying to help you, why don't you help us by uploading a picture of the client? So we don't have to register.
Nevermind, i've fixed it. Forgot i had to allow my proxy and everything for my networking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread