Client stuck on 76%

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
Been scratching my head with this for the last 3 hours, and I can't seem to get it to work.

Basically, the client is stuck at 76%, and there are no errors in the console.
Client.php should be right, same with the config.ini for the emu. The ports that are needed are opened and checked. SWFs are loading, and external_variables + overrides have been changed.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me look into this. Let me know what you need etc.

Running PlusRP Emu w/ RevCMS.

Special thanks to @Berk for helping out so far. Saved me countless hours of slowly slitting my wrists.

Getting this error in my emu logs.
Code:
Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.HabboRoleplay.RoleplayUsers.RoleplayUser..ctor(GameClient Client, DataRow user, DataRow cooldown, DataRow farming) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator Workspace\PlusRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\RoleplayUsers\RoleplayUser.cs:line 657
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator Workspace\PlusRP Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 182

Universo

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry but if it is that right, you won't have any problem.
Make sure to see if the swf's you are using is compatible with the emulator.
Make sure your DB is running with the right table for you emulator and swf's, use only the recommend or included one DB of your swf pack

Finally send Plus Emu to hell and install Arcturus.

Last edited:

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry but It is that right, you won't have any problem.
Make sure to see if the swf's you are using is compatible with the emulator.
Make sure your DB is running with the right table for you emulator and swf's, use only the recommend or included one DB of your swf pack

Finally send Plus Emu to hell and install Arcturus.
¨
There shouldn't really be a problem with the SWFs and the emulators compatibility. I've checked that out. I believe there's something with my client. Please also see the error message attached to the first post.

I wouldn't hesitate to move over to another emulator, but then again; there aren't many RP emulators that fits my needs.

On another note, I'm looking for someone who is willing to sit down for 5 minutes to check over things to make sure I didn't miss something. If they can get things to work, then obviously they'll be paid.

Figured out it's got something to do with the table rp_stats..

$db->query("INSERT INTO `rp_stats` (`id`, `class`) VALUES('" . $myid . "', '" . $motto . "') ");

This should be adding an ID, but.. it doesnt.

Users who are viewing this thread