Client stuck at 76%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,

Since someone has deleted all my files I need to restart everything once again.. but now my client doesn't work it will stuck at 76%.

Any idea what the problem could be?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It means it's not connecting OR if you see your user count go up on the emulator then it's your swfs (your revision probably doesn't match the habbo swf you are using)

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
It means it's not connecting OR if you see your user count go up on the emulator then it's your swfs (your revision probably doesn't match the habbo swf you are using)

I see, just ter confirmation I need to change just the config file from the CMS, Emulator and the client right?

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
Could be ports, configs, SWF’s
Just to make sure.. $hotel['emuPort'] = "7049"; //Port of VPS//Port of Proxy in the past it was 30001 or 30000 right?
Post automatically merged:

Ok.. found it.. there was a proxy before.. now the client will load till 100% and than in the emulator I got a message Session has been closed.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Just to make sure.. $hotel['emuPort'] = "7049"; //Port of VPS//Port of Proxy in the past it was 30001 or 30000 right?

Ok.. found it.. there was a proxy before.. now the client will load till 100% and than in the emulator I got a message Session has been closed.
Loading until 100% then disconnecting usually means the Habbo.swf doesn’t match the production of the emulator, as Jay said.

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Loading until 100% then disconnecting usaully
means the Habbo.swf doesn’t match the production of the emulator, as Jay said.
What? It loads to 76% if the production doesn't match the emulator, because if the production doesn't match the emulator, none of the packets will go through, meaning the connection packet won't go through either.

OT:

Check Logs/MySQLErrors, you're using Plus Emulator yes? So my guess is you have missing tables or your users table has missing columns because the connection goes through, but it disconnects you after trying to find certain data. Another thing to look at is swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt, a lot of people forget to change those to their hotel links. To check for any 404 errors or things not being to loaded, upon entering the client, hold CTRL + Shift + I, and it should bring up a console menu, any problems with your configuration will show in red there.

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
What? It loads to 76% if the production doesn't match the emulator, because if the production doesn't match the emulator, none of the packets will go through, meaning the connection packet won't go through either.

OT:

Check Logs/MySQLErrors, you're using Plus Emulator yes? So my guess is you have missing tables or your users table has missing columns because the connection goes through, but it disconnects you after trying to find certain data. Another thing to look at is swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt, a lot of people forget to change those to their hotel links. To check for any 404 errors or things not being to loaded, upon entering the client, hold CTRL + Shift + I, and it should bring up a console menu, any problems with your configuration will show in red there.

I am using Quasar Emulator with PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486, all of this has worked before.. but someone has deleted all the files -.- who I was thinking I could trust him.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

OT:

Just speaking from experience. I used the wrong Habbo.swf before and I was disconnected at 100% (after seeing the hotel view).

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
Just speaking from experience. I used the wrong Habbo.swf before and I was disconnected at 100% (after seeing the hotel view).
I see, but with the current habbo.swf and the rest of the config it was working before.. in the past there as next of the config.xml for the cms, client.php and the config.ini another file where I need to change also some urls.. but I dont know them anymore.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I see, but with the current habbo.swf and the rest of the config it was working before.. in the past there as next of the config.xml for the cms, client.php and the config.ini another file where I need to change also some urls.. but I dont know them anymore.
Are there any errors in the logs folder?

Skythrust

Jul 9, 2019
@Skythrust Send me your Teamviewer details, i'll see what the problem is, because we're getting nowhere with this information.
I'll give it one last time tonight.. else I'll send you a message.

Problem has solved. Thanks to you all for your help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread