Client stuck at 76% with ItemDataManager error in emu(?)

HasslarN

Oct 18, 2017
Hi!

I used to have my own small retros back in 2013 when i was very young, back in the days i was very lucky and rarely stumbled upon problems and if i did i had lots of people to ask for help. Nowadays i'm not experienced in retros anymore and dont know anyone who can help me so today i'm posting for the first time on devbest(atleast i think so)

I'm trying to make a retro by following both the tutorial made by Devbest Tutorials( ) and by Berk( ) Sadly, i get the same error after following both tutorials. I get this error in the emu and my client stays on 76%, both when i do it on my normal PC and on my laptop, same error on both. My xampp is working fine, i'm pretty sure my config is correct as i configured it row by row like both the guys i followed, emu is configured too, navicat aswell. Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, i've already tried googling but couldnt find a thread with a solution. Anyone who could help me out?

Devbest tutorials uses the BrainCMS and PlusEMU Release 2 while Berk uses Slopt CMS and the same emu.

Attachments

• emuerror.jpg
    emuerror.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 7

HasslarN

Oct 18, 2017

thank you for the answer, but doesnt that require me to go into the emu php(?) file and editing?
Post automatically merged:

I ran this query, but i get the same error :/ Anyone who would be willing to come on Teamviewer and help me out? I cant get it to work no matter what i try
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

HasslarN

Oct 18, 2017
When you imported the DB did you get any errors ?
No i didnt, it was all error free until the emu. I tried the newest tutorial with using a IIS(?) vps and now my xampp doesnt work, seems all the good luck i had with no problems except for the emu has ran out

Users who are viewing this thread