Client Stuck At 76% (HoloRP Emulator)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yes, We work Magic here at DevBest and can easily tell you why your client is stuck at 76% even though you provided no record of what you have checked, what you have done, and provided us with your configuration...

Using my magical powers of troubleshooting the issue is... oh my... Oh no... I have never seen this done before... oh wait yes I have! LOOK AT THE 876 OTHER FUCKING THREADS.

IonFist

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, We work Magic here at DevBest and can easily tell you why your client is stuck at 76% even though you provided no record of what you have checked, what you have done, and provided us with your configuration...

Using my magical powers of troubleshooting the issue is... oh my... Oh no... I have never seen this done before... oh wait yes I have! LOOK AT THE 876 OTHER FUCKING THREADS.
Wow, your a f*cking genius....
I can't send you any files! I tried! But these shit website have a few moderators which are sons of b*tches and deleted my thread everytime when there was my client.php or something else inside..
And if other threads can solve my problems i wouldn't make a new thread -.- Just use your brain faggot!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Wow, your a f*cking genius....
I can't send you any files! I tried! But these shit website have a few moderators which are sons of b*tches and deleted my thread everytime when there was my client.php or something else inside..
And if other threads can solve my problems i wouldn't make a new thread -.- Just use your brain faggot!
You copy and paste the text like everyone else has... And the reason they don't allow files is because they don't want everyone's junk on their server and they don't give links to new users to prevent spam.

Other threads not helping is full of shit. 76% can only be a handful of things. That means it's disconnecting before the connection can be established so it can't find it's destination.
✓ Verify the client.php is pointing to your VPS IP address or 127.0.0.1 for localhost
✓ Verify the client port is the same on the emulator configuration
✓ Verify the emulator is configured properly and running
✓ Verify you have opened the same port number used by the client and the emulator for game connection
✓ Verify you have updated the links in your external variables, and external variables overrides

If the above fail, post your configuration files.

IonFist

Jan 26, 2018
You copy and paste the text like everyone else has... And the reason they don't allow files is because they don't want everyone's junk on their server and they don't give links to new users to prevent spam.

Other threads not helping is full of shit. 76% can only be a handful of things. That means it's disconnecting before the connection can be established so it can't find it's destination.
✓ Verify the client.php is pointing to your VPS IP address or 127.0.0.1 for localhost
✓ Verify the client port is the same on the emulator configuration
✓ Verify the emulator is configured properly and running
✓ Verify you have opened the same port number used by the client and the emulator for game connection
✓ Verify you have updated the links in your external variables, and external variables overrides

If the above fail, post your configuration files.

My IP is done everywhere.
The ports are the same in the emulator config.
The emulator config is done correctly.
I opened every port in my firewall and tried it with firewall off also to be sure that this isn't the problem.
Like i wrote before - The links are correctly. I checked every page in the cms and tried a few things but nothing solved my problem. Thats the reason why i still have this problem since 1 week!

And this is interesting: I start the emulator - it shows me 0 users online. Then i try to go into the client but it stucks at 76% but in the client it shows me now 1 user online.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
My IP is done everywhere.
The ports are the same in the emulator config.
The emulator config is done correctly.
I opened every port in my firewall and tried it with firewall off also to be sure that this isn't the problem.
Like i wrote before - The links are correctly. I checked every page in the cms and tried a few things but nothing solved my problem. Thats the reason why i still have this problem since 1 week!

And this is interesting: I start the emulator - it shows me 0 users online. Then i try to go into the client but it stucks at 76% but in the client it shows me now 1 user online.
Open developer tools while attempting to access the client. Sounds like improper linked swfs.

Ctrl + Shift + J on google chrome

Users who are viewing this thread