Client stays at 76 when giving rank (Arcturus Emulator)

xCristianSx

Mar 12, 2017
Hello! these days I have been using Arcturus emulator and the emulator was perfect until I had given rank and the client stayed at 76% and restarted, without rank works correctly.

Error Log:
java.sql.SQLException: Table '.\habbo\room_enter_log' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3976)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3912)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2530)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2683)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2486)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1858)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:1197)
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.execute(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:44)
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.execute(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.logExit(RoomManager.java:1135)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.leaveRoom(RoomManager.java:1101)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.rooms.RoomManager.leaveRoom(RoomManager.java:1078)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.users.Habbo.disconnect(Habbo.java:166)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.gameclients.GameClient.dispose(GameClient.java:126)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.gameclients.GameClientManager.disposeClient(GameClientManager.java:83)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.gameclients.GameClientManager.access$000(GameClientManager.java:14)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.gameclients.GameClientManager$1.operationComplete(GameClientManager.java:62)
at com.eu.habbo.habbohotel.gameclients.GameClientManager$1.operationComplete(GameClientManager.java:58)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListener0(DefaultPromise.java:511)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListenersNow(DefaultPromise.java:485)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListeners(DefaultPromise.java:424)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.trySuccess(DefaultPromise.java:103)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPromise.trySuccess(DefaultChannelPromise.java:84)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$CloseFuture.setClosed(AbstractChannel.java:1148)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.doClose0(AbstractChannel.java:764)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.close(AbstractChannel.java:740)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.close(AbstractChannel.java:611)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.closeOnRead(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:105)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:171)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:580)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:497)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I use the cms of brain cms, I hope an answer and thanks in advance for always helping in this wonderful forum. :)

xCristianSx

Mar 12, 2017
From the rank 9 down there are, I put the rank number 9 and the client stays at 76, so it happens with everyone. Any solution? sorry I do not know arcturus tables well, if the ranges are to be added in a specific table.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I see the database and the 'permissions_group' table is not found. Is it because of that or is it that arcturus has its own table to add the permissions of the ranges?
Prob . I don't know Arcturus you should probably post this on a rival forum since RZ is where the emulator was released

Users who are viewing this thread