Client resources very slow or stuck during load

Marko97

M97 Project based Plus EMU
Aug 7, 2013
Hi someone,
I've a problem with my DCR. I'm using Plus Emulator with SWF's downloaded with Plus pack by Sledmore.
My DCR are very very slow to load elements, or stuck during load.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Holyshit, that is quite slow.

Is the SWF compressed? Should be about 6-7mb on average. Also, what web server are you using?

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Are you using a VPN or Proxy Service (on your server or on your personal computer)?
Please give us the specifications of your server. Where is it located, whats the included bandwidth and traffic limit.

In doubt, contact your hosting provider. But I think the problem is on clientside.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Are you using a VPN or Proxy Service (on your server or on your personal computer)?
Please give us the specifications of your server. Where is it located, whats the included bandwidth and traffic limit.

In doubt, contact your hosting provider. But I think the problem is on clientside.
I mean, depending on his hosting it’d be a bad idea to contact them and say “Yeah, my Habbo Retro is loading slow”, considering retros are illegal and most hosts don’t allow it.

ONT: I used to have this problem, the problem was the SWF side, the one I downloaded had a shit ton of extras added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread