Client redirects to /me.. crossdomain 404?

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
Hello, i have a habbo retro using firewind emulator. I added a few furnis, then i cleared cache, and then its not working to go into the client?
well, some of the players can login but not me.. I GOT one error in chrome developer tools.
error:
"GET 404 (Not Found)"

I added crossdomain.xml to the wwwroot folder.. as someone said i have to do, and now im not getting any errors, but still not getting into the client?

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
Hello, i have a habbo retro using firewind emulator. I added a few furnis, then i cleared cache, and then its not working to go into the client?
well, some of the players can login but not me.. I GOT one error in chrome developer tools.
error:
"GET 404 (Not Found)"

I added crossdomain.xml to the wwwroot folder.. as someone said i have to do, and now im not getting any errors, but still not getting into the client?
Try not using crossdomain??
Code:
"client.allow.cross.domain" : "0",
"client.notify.cross.domain" : "1",

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
error:
"GET 404 (Not Found)"

Clear Cache and Clear Cloudflare. The file is there.

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
What issue are they getting when trying to load the client?

Does it load past 30%? past 70%? Past 90%? Does it go to 100% then redirect? Whats the issue exactly?

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
What issue are they getting when trying to load the client?

Does it load past 30%? past 70%? Past 90%? Does it go to 100% then redirect? Whats the issue exactly?
Hello, i fixed the problem. I added wrong code in the furnidata.txt. Haha, im a idiot. :p

Users who are viewing this thread