Client Problems

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
The problem I am currently having is so unexplained. I am 100% sure I haven't changed any settings with the emulator, swf's or cms.
Then the other day my hotel has took a turn after being fine for almost a month. It now loads on the hotel view and takes a approximately 50 seconds before either letting myself or others onto the hotel or redirecting us back to the me page. It redirects more frequently to the me page than it lets users on the hotel and im completely oblivious to why this is happening.

I'd really appreciated it if someone can help me work out why this is happening and fix it.

Im using:
- Phoenix 3.11.0
- Rev CMS
- r63 SWFS (worked fine for me for months)

All help much appreciated and welcomed! Thanks.

Dan

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
After checking both the threaderror.err file and the exceptions.err files I have found these, could this be what is making the connections so slow and disconnecting, if so does anyone know a fix for these?

28/05/2014 14:37:07: Error in thread Navigator cache task:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.method_3(ServerMessage Message, Boolean ShowEvents, Boolean bool_6) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 246
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.Navigator.method_12(GameClient Session, Int32 int_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Navigators\Navigator.cs:line 535
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Navigators.NavigatorCache.method_0() in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Navigators\NavigatorCache.cs:line 27

29/05/2014 12:57:17: Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Catalog\PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:line 13
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 482

Users who are viewing this thread