Client Problem

dfuxxle

Nov 9, 2013
Hey guys! I am opening a hotel and everything is ready to go but i have a client issue. My friend can go on the client but when i try going on the client it d/c and goes to 127.0.0.1/reload and a white screen. My friend is the tech and i am the owner he said "i dunno why emu dropping connections" then he said "its something to do with sucession". I am not a hotel tech at all so i don't know what that means but if you do and you know the problem and how to fix it please comment below. (the hotel is not on localhost it is on a vps and a website and a proxy).

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Check the external variables, the mus_ip and ports on the cms and emulator config, (If you are using Illumina, change the port on client.php).

Graphics

May 6, 2012
Hey guys! I am opening a hotel and everything is ready to go but i have a client issue. My friend can go on the client but when i try going on the client it d/c and goes to 127.0.0.1/reload and a white screen. My friend is the tech and i am the owner he said "i dunno why emu dropping connections" then he said "its something to do with sucession". I am not a hotel tech at all so i don't know what that means but if you do and you know the problem and how to fix it please comment below. (the hotel is not on localhost it is on a vps and a website and a proxy).
Please add me on skype: Liverpoolfan1998 and we'll talk about it, okay?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread