Client problem

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello devbest,
Im having problems with my client its r63 with phoenix basicaoly what happens is it loads ot hotel view then disconncts everything is cofigurex correctloy such as variables config etc and many people have looked and it and they cant figure out what it is as normally it would be a external variables issue but mine are right so im not sure what is. I do get connection on my emu it lods to hotel view i get a connection on emu of being connection then when i d/c it says connection dropped.
Anyone know how i fix this error?
Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If your still trying to run that other emulator that's a problem. When I was liking at it I tried to tell you your missing stuff in your r63 folder get a whole new folder and if you don't then it's your loss for not putting effort into getting your problems fixed

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
If your still trying to run that other emulator that's a problem. When I was liking at it I tried to tell you your missing stuff in your r63 folder get a whole new folder and if you don't then it's your loss for not putting effort into getting your problems fixed
Jay ur an idiot that emu wasnt the problem im using the emu i was using before and it works fine phoenix only need like 3 files to run it doesnt need thousands like bcstorm

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Jay ur an idiot that emu wasnt the problem im using the emu i was using before and it works fine phoenix only need like 3 files to run it doesnt need thousands like bcstorm
@Data This girl things she can run a emulator with only the files found in the debug folder (She is missing all the .css or whatever those files are that are under Game for the player and stuff) She thinks her emulator will still work. LOL, why she even owns a hotel idk

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
@Data This girl things she can run a emulator with only the files found in the debug folder (She is missing all the .css or whatever those files are that are under Game for the player and stuff) She thinks her emulator will still work. LOL, why she even owns a hotel idk
It does work @Kaz Please get rid of this person or post as he is off topic posting

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It does work @Kaz Please get rid of this person or post as he is off topic posting
How Am I off topic at all? You posted on Help and Support for help, I told you what you need to do, and you argue with me saying you can run a emulator missing all the files. You had 2 files and the application and you expect your emulator to work? Maybe you should let someone else setup the R63 hotel for you. I wasn't off topic, I provided support and you started an argument about your emulator. You can do whatever you wish tbh, don't want my help fine, I won't reply to anything you need anymore. Goodluck mate.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
How Am I off topic at all? You posted on Help and Support for help, I told you what you need to do, and you argue with me saying you can run a emulator missing all the files. You had 2 files and the application and you expect your emulator to work? Maybe you should let someone else setup the R63 hotel for you. I wasn't off topic, I provided support and you started an argument about your emulator. You can do whatever you wish tbh, don't want my help fine, I won't reply to anything you need anymore. Goodluck mate.
I dont need someone to set it up for me because it already works now please stop posting on my threads i dont need your stupid help

Users who are viewing this thread