Client not Connecting to EMU

WilkinsonHD

Sep 19, 2014
Hi im having a problem with the Client connecting to the emu, all files are pointed correctly, all ports portforwarded, im using R63B swfs, RevCMS, PlusEMU.

It stops at 87% and then after a little while it goes to the page disconneted.

Also how do i get rid of the half a page client ive tryed updating the webbuild but it still the same,

Thanks in advance, Mike.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Open your developer console and take a screenshot what it comes up with.

How to open the developer console? Well just press F12

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Can you be abit more precise? Are you using Sledmore's PLUS edit? If you are you need to go into ALL of your externals and overrides and change the game.boom i think im not sure? If you send me a PM or a message on my wall with my Skype we can teamviewer

WilkinsonHD

Sep 19, 2014
Can you be abit more precise? Are you using Sledmore's PLUS edit? If you are you need to go into ALL of your externals and overrides and change the game.boom i think im not sure? If you send me a PM or a message on my wall with my Skype we can teamviewer
all i know is im using PlusEMU, as for the Images.habbo.com thats all in the revCMS client settings, evan if i point some of the setting towards the files them selfs still dont work, as for a pm i havnt got enought post to pm, but you can add mine its Mike Wilkinson, im British

Users who are viewing this thread