Client not connecting to emu!

zazzel

Jul 17, 2011
Hey guys
This was some time since i last work with retros and i have some problems with my client and emu, im using latest swiftemu,swfs and revcms and everyting is conected using xampp and yes im using a clean msql.
but one problem my client loads to 70% then goes black and nothing happens on the emu every ting loads and conectes butt i nothing more happends, i dont get any notifications that user connects or any thing so guys hlep a noob in need? :( (sorry for my bad english im frome sweden so) btw using latest web build so thats not the problem :s

zazzel

Jul 17, 2011
Hosting it over the motherbord ip because i wanna get ever thing to work so (localhost or 127.0.0.1)
All my ports are open and it runs fine all frome 80 to 3001 and all my config files (cms/emu/swfs) are configerd for motherbord ip and for my msql database, done this before and it worked all the other times its just now i dosent work, its like the emu dont conecte to the client and i have tried all the fixes got a clean db. ran all the sqls for swift(r63b) and revcms. so what is the problem every thing is up to date and web build to. And the revcms is comp with all r63b database's and phoenix and i gott the right swf and habbo.swf for swiftemu rev 5 alpha 3...

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Hosting it over the motherbord ip because i wanna get ever thing to work so (localhost or 127.0.0.1)
All my ports are open and it runs fine all frome 80 to 3001 and all my config files (cms/emu/swfs) are configerd for motherbord ip and for my msql database, done this before and it worked all the other times its just now i dosent work, its like the emu dont conecte to the client and i have tried all the fixes got a clean db. ran all the sqls for swift(r63b) and revcms. so what is the problem every thing is up to date and web build to. And the revcms is comp with all r63b database's and phoenix and i gott the right swf and habbo.swf for swiftemu rev 5 alpha 3...
Open ports 3306, 30000, 30001

zazzel

Jul 17, 2011
installed msql connector and i got all the software so its not that and i have configured the client.php for r63b and yeah got those ports fixed 2
Look at the pic and you will understand my problem logo on client poopup loads to 70% goes black and all the emu says is ready :p

Attachments

• nameless.jpg
    nameless.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 13

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
The emu would identify a user is connecting I believe(don't quote me on that- havn't done this in a while)

My guess remains that you're client isnt connecting to the server, can you paste the code here?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
If it's stopping at 70% it means that swf's are not connected.Either you failed to set up SWF's or you got not working ones.So what to do?
Make sure you're using working Habbo.swf(You gotta use correct one) and that you've included rs4.php in client.php
This could be an invalid SSO ticket so make sure that auth_ticket under table 'users' is empty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread