Client not connecting, Black screen

BlackTooth

Jun 3, 2018
So I have been dealing with this issue for a few days now and I have looked around for fixes and through many threads on this forum and nothing has changed.
I am using Xampp on my vps
I've tried different swfs
I've checked my client.php, config, and external variables and I have
Opened all of the necessary ports inbound and outbound. I am using my domain to connect it through. I am using it as in the vars, config and client files.
I am not sure if it is a domain connection error or what.
On the black screen I have had to go in manually and click allow and then it loads to 76% and is stuck there.
I m using a working Plusemu as well.

Please if anyone has a reasonable solution the appreciation would be big
Thank you!

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Next is to check your emulator, make sure your client has the correct connection details and the emulator is allowed through your vps firewall, i know some vps block all but the common ports for security reasons, also check your vps os/windows firewall

BlackTooth

Jun 3, 2018
Next is to check your emulator, make sure your client has the correct connection details and the emulator is allowed through your vps firewall, i know some vps block all but the common ports for security reasons, also check your vps os/windows firewall
Okay so, I have allowed these ports, 3306 80 30000 30001 and 443 in my windows firewall on the vps outbound and inbound but that is all I have done about the ports and I have checked if my ports are seen and they all are, and still it's the same thing

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Thats weird because 76% is usually an emulator issue, the only thing else that comes to mind is your missing some kinda variable or text, maybe :s hopefully someone with more knowledge on Habbo clones can give there input here

BlackTooth

Jun 3, 2018
Thats weird because 76% is usually an emulator issue, the only thing else that comes to mind is your missing some kinda variable or text, maybe :s hopefully someone with more knowledge on Habbo clones can give there input here
Well...I mean its mainly just black screen everytime, only 76% error when I allow flash after. It's definitely the weirdest error ive ran into with client issues. Would my domain be a problem? the url is set as https because it connects properly other thank just http. So I've tried https and it did not work, I dont think my vps would have a problem connecting I hope not, I think its my emulator though, any suggestions on what it could be?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are there any error logs in the emulator error logs file? People sometimes don't realise there's back end logs and just look for stuff on the emulator. It could also be a Habbo.swf problem if it's not matching the correct production. Do overrides exist? Is there any MySQL or exceptional errors you could of missed? Where did you download your files from?

Users who are viewing this thread