Client loads, but I can't see rooms.

Zenternal

Apr 16, 2016
Well, I can see the rooms, but it won't let me enter them.
6a2fa2e9fa09ae6e08e3c14cf2b8f9cc.png

My SWFS came with the DB and EMU.

Zenternal

Apr 16, 2016
I'm guessing the "error in query caught" message has something to do with it.
b3ebca6f460e9216b7ae8fbae4c58f4e.png

I checked the logs folder, and it has these:

Code:
Error in thread Server status update task: 
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
  at Plus.Database.DatabaseConnection.Open() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:line 27
  at Plus.Database.DatabaseConnection.connect() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Database\DatabaseConnection.cs:line 51
  at Plus.Database.DatabaseManager.getQueryreactor() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Database\DatabaseManager.cs:line 22
  at Plus.HabboHotel.Misc.LowPriorityWorker.Process() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\HabboHotel\Misc\LowPriorityWorker.cs:line 50

and

Code:
Error in packet [566] BODY: [0][0][0][0]: 
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
  at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.GetVotedRooms() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 67
  at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigators.Navigator.SerializeNavigator(GameClient session, Int32 mode) in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\HabboHotel\Navigators\Navigator.cs:line 365
  at Plus.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetHighRatedRooms() in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Messages\Requests\Navigator.cs:line 188
  at Plus.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.SharedPacketLib.GetHighRatedRooms(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\SharedPacketLib.cs:line 251
  at Plus.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.StaticClientMessageHandler.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\StaticClientMessageHandler.cs:line 33
  at Plus.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\Messages\GameClientMessageHander.cs:line 43
  at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\Users\Brad_2\Desktop\PLUs\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 81

UPDATE :
7cc276c9d5b64b9b4310ad73f22a8d69.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Value cannot be null.

RoomManager.cs

Check your rooms table, one of your fields are set to null / allow null and they should have a default.

Users who are viewing this thread