Client Load Failure

JamieRainBoom

May 5, 2014
HTML:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 10

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
if u want since i have time i can set you up a working hotel from scratch? even make it public if thats what you want? or not from scratch but fix your mistakes i should say.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
are those google console errors im assuming? if you read the errors it tells u what files they are in and on what line :p

pretty much in all your retro config files like config.php, config.ini change obcd to root and also u should set a password for xampp. you can via phpmyadmin.

JamieRainBoom

May 5, 2014
are those google console errors im assuming? if you read the errors it tells u what files they are in and on what line :p

pretty much in all your retro config files like config.php, config.ini change obcd to root and also u should set a password for xampp. you can via phpmyadmin.
PHP:
$ban = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM bans WHERE bantype = 'user' AND value ='".$username."' AND expire > ".time()."");
Line 9 in the disconnected file

This is PhoenixPHP btw

Users who are viewing this thread