Client issues

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
When i login at the index page everything seems to work fine until i try to enter the client and then i am displayed with a blank black page that just redirects me to the (localhost/me) file??? It would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly Team view in and show me how to fix this. Thanks

The pic (client redirect.jpg) is what happens when i try to enter the hotel (localhost/client)
and the (Redirect.jpg) is what happens after about a minute or two. The client never loads only keeps redirecting me to the localhost/me page???

Attachments

• Client redirect.jpg
    Client redirect.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Redirect.jpg
    Redirect.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 14

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
If you noticed, you need to fill out the client.php :/ . Which is why it says {server port}, {server ip} etc. Please fill out the client.php in Notepad++ and then save. Clear your cache and reload.

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
If you noticed, you need to fill out the client.php :/ . Which is why it says {server port}, {server ip} etc. Please fill out the client.php in Notepad++ and then save. Clear your cache and reload.

I tried that, still nothing I feel like it's something to do with the database, but idk??

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Yes he does. He needs to put the information, so that the client, cms, and emu can all connect to each other
No you don't... Do you see my client file have that?
2cfvayq.png

It's all edit from /management/config.php

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Ah ok, you proved me wrong. Do people do that, to hide their details from hackers? Or just cause they dont want to type it lol
In some CMS you have to yes, but either way the IP will still show when you view the client sources... so either way its not really protecting him much,
the following reasons why he can't connect it's either his ports are not open, or connection between the SWF, their are many reasons

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
{server_ip} is just an Variable meaning it will just echo what it's stated for.

Just portforward and that should fix it ;p
I've tried that everything worked fine until i updated the layout now its like the database file i have isn't in sync with the one that the new layout requires, i can login and create new accounts and it works but the emulator doesn't say (so and so) logged in. Nothing happens on the emulator page. Where as before i changed the layout everything worked, when i logged in it would say (username) logged in and it would say that on the emulator. I had another user on this site team view into my pc and fix the layout so it would actually be displayed when i typed in localhost in the url box, so now everything works besides the client it just redirects back to the localhost/me page, but that user didnt even mess with the databse files, or emulator he just updated all the other files??????? Really lost. Thanks for the help, its greatly appreciated

As you can see in the pic im logged in as travy641 on the localhost but the emulator doesn't say so??

Attachments

• Logged in.jpg
    Logged in.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 4

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Then you need the current updated version of MySQL Connector. That is so the the emulator can receive connections. Without it, there is no communication between the client and hotel

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
Could you tell me what emulator or mysql connector I need. [RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template-HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1) that is the name of the topic on here where I got the layout version 3.5.1 could you possibly tell me what version emulator or mysql connector works with that? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread